Oxy-Force Multi-Purpose Cleaner:
Click the image to GET Oxy-Force NOW
Oxy-Force is a safe alternative to harsh cleaners and spotters. The hydrogen peroxide will brighten and clean hard surfaces and carpeted areas. Eliminate those unwanted carpet spots and clean with the power of hydrogen peroxide and citrus oils all in one with H2O2 Oxy-Force. Approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- Light Duty: Dilute Oxy-Force® to 1/4 oz. per quart or 1 oz. per gallon of cold tap water. Use light duty Oxy-Force on Glass, Mirrors, Stainless Steel, etc.
- Medium Duty: Dilute Oxy-Force® to 1/2 oz. per quart or 2 oz. per gallon of cold tap water. Use medium duty Oxy-Force for Mopping, Carpet Spotting, Extraction Cleaning, etc.
- Heavy Duty: Dilute Oxy-Force® to 3 oz. per quart or 12 oz. per gallon of cold tap water. Use heavy duty Oxy-Force for Restrooms, Tile, Grout, Degreasing, etc.
- Extra Heavy Duty: Dilute Oxy-Force® to 20 oz. per gallon of cold tap water. Use heavy duty Oxy-Force for Tough soil and grime removal, and heavy duty degreasing.
- (Note: For best results, all diluted product should be used within a few weeks.
This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-37 based on effective performance, concentrated volume, minimized/recycled packaging and protective limits on VOCs and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org.
Oxy Force is Green Seal™ Certified
Oxy-Force is Environmentally Responsible
Oxy-Force has the Carpet and Rug Institute’s seal of approval
Oxy-Force Dilution Systems:
These wall mounted units attach to a water line giving you the perfect fill every time. Whether filling a quart bottle or mop bucket, set to light, medium, heavy or extra heavy duty to meet your cleaning needs.
To order a dilution system call 1.800.443.4321
To order an Oxy-Force Dilution System call 1.800.443.4321
Light Duty Cleaner: 1/4 oz. per quart or 1 oz. per gallon of cold tap water
DILUTE: 1 PUMP PER QUART OF COLD TAP WATER
• Streak-Free Glass, Mirror and Stainless Steel Cleaning
• Light Duty Spray and Wipe Applications
• General Floor Cleaning for Mopping and Automatic Scrubbers
• Bonnet Cleaning Solution for Carpets
Medium Duty Cleaner: – 1/2 oz. per quart or 2 oz. per gallon of cold tap water
DILUTE: 2 PUMPS PER QUART OF COLD TAP WATER
• Mopping for Restrooms and Heavily Soiled Floors
• Medium Duty Spray and Wipe Applications
• Carpet Spot Remover and Extraction Solution
Heavy Duty Cleaner: 3 oz. per quart or 12 oz. per gallon of cold tap water
DILUTE: 12 PUMPS PER QUART OF COLD TAP WATER
• Restroom Cleaner – Cleans and Deodorizes Urinals, Toilet Bowls, Counters, Fixtures, Showers, Locker Rooms, Removes Soap Scum
• Tile and Grout Cleaner
• General Degreaser
• Garbage Odor Eliminator, Heavy Soil and Wipe-down Cleaner
• Carpet Extraction Pre-spray and Heavy Spot Remover (extract with water)
Extra Heavy Duty Cleaning: 20 oz. per gallon of cold tap water
• Heavy Duty Degreasing
• Stubborn Stains
• Difficult Odor Destruction
• Tough Soil and Grime Removal
To order Oxy-Force by the case click Here or find a Nilodor Distributor Here or call 1.800.443.4321.
Order Oxy Force R-T-U (Read to Use) by the case Here or individually Here.
You can also buy Oxy-Force Kits.
Click the image to GET the OxyForce kit NOW
Our Oxy-Force Kit contains 4 gallons of Oxy-Force, 1 Pump&Go dispenser, 1 empty qt. bottle of Light, Medium, Heavy Duty, 3 sprayers
There is also a mini starter kit.
Oxy-Force Mini Starter contains 1 gallon of Oxy-Force, 1 Pump&Go Dispenser, 3 empty quart bottles, Light, Medium & Heavy Duty with 3 sprayers.
SPECIAL NOTES: If OXY-FORCE is not used as recommended, this product may decrease cleaning efficacy and cause residue, hazing and streaking and may lead to adverse health effects. For proper disposal, dilute unused product with cold water and dispose of with according to State and Local regulations. Safety glasses and gloves are recommended when using OXY-FORCE